It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 3:50 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:15 pm  (#21) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Oct 02, 2014
Posts: 5062
Location: Sydney Australia
Thanks for the mini tut SysTemX - so I had a go at the wall too!

Image

_________________
Image

Respect should be offered freely but hard earned


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:59 pm  (#22) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 08, 2013
Posts: 1088
molly wrote:
SysTemX wrote:
Fullback66 wrote:
Can you tell us how you did this?


Fullback66 and bitsnpcs - hope you can follow this :)

I did your mini-tute System and I like it but you ended up with 5 layers and I only have 4, why is that :gaah
[ Image ]

[align=center][ Image ]
[/align]


Sorry Molly, I could not access the site.
It looks like the only layer missing is a copy of the original image loaded.
Other than that it's fine. Just add a bump map to the top image for your depth.

I hear your model had botched up surgery also :roll:

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:01 pm  (#23) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 08, 2013
Posts: 1088
Thanks everybody for trying the tut.

Nice job oldmangrumpy.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:15 am  (#24) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
Some of these women do have puffy bottom lips, look and Angeline Jolie. I have seen lots of pictures of her when she was very young and her lips are natural.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:07 am  (#25) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
Did one more and added the original layer to the top, then bumped them.
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:44 am  (#26) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 17, 2014
Posts: 1572
molly wrote:
Some of these women do have puffy bottom lips, look and Angeline Jolie. I have seen lots of pictures of her when she was very young and her lips are natural.


Image

and here she is molly :yes :lol

_________________
Ella's gallery - YouTube


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:49 am  (#27) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
very nice how did you make her that orangy color, did you colorize her before?

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:51 am  (#28) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 17, 2014
Posts: 1572
Thanks molly, I used colours - curves for that.

_________________
Ella's gallery - YouTube


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:30 pm  (#29) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
using a different "wall"...


Attachments:
EnhancementAPicontheWall.jpg
EnhancementAPicontheWall.jpg [ 418.06 KiB | Viewed 2272 times ]

_________________
"Where am I ?"
Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:01 pm  (#30) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Mar 02, 2013
Posts: 73
Thanks,
You people are so creative.
FB66


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:52 am  (#31) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 08, 2013
Posts: 1088
GnuTux wrote:
Cool design, SysX. :pengy

The model is attractive, except for her bottom lip, which is way out of proportion with her upper lip.

I don't know why women inject junk into their lips to puff them out like that. It looks freakish and unnatural. JMO, but it's not at all attractive.


:mrgreen: For you GnuTux. "Weird Science" :rofl


Attachments:
De-Botox-Bitsnpcs-portrait-model-makeup1.jpg
De-Botox-Bitsnpcs-portrait-model-makeup1.jpg [ 1.23 MiB | Viewed 2392 times ]

_________________
Image
Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:50 am  (#32) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 08, 2013
Posts: 1088
:) Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:29 am  (#33) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8477
Location: On the other side of your screen
Gave this one a go
Image

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:55 am  (#34) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 26, 2014
Posts: 3825
Location: belgium
Image


Attachments:
MODEL 02.xcf [4.49 MiB]
Downloaded 100 times
Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:45 am  (#35) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Oct 02, 2014
Posts: 5062
Location: Sydney Australia
Sallyanne & Gimper66 - really like your 'awesome' feature wall portraits. I was going to try another similar portrait but but after yours I settled for a train!! Does that still count in this particular thread?

Image

At least it does not have a big bottom lip!!

_________________
Image

Respect should be offered freely but hard earned


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:57 am  (#36) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
gimper66 wrote:
[ Image ]

very nice, gimper66!
so nice, I played a little bit with your file

Attachment:
MODEL 02-dn.png
MODEL 02-dn.png [ 976.44 KiB | Viewed 2325 times ]

_________________
"Where am I ?"


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:13 am  (#37) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 08, 2013
Posts: 1088
:rofl
oldmangrumpy wrote:
Sallyanne & Gimper66 - really like your 'awesome' feature wall portraits. I was going to try another similar portrait but but after yours I settled for a train!! Does that still count in this particular thread?

[ Image ]

At least it does not have a big bottom lip!!


:hi5


Attachments:
3878_walltrain+puffylip.png
3878_walltrain+puffylip.png [ 1.16 MiB | Viewed 2323 times ]

_________________
Image
Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:15 am  (#38) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 08, 2013
Posts: 1088
sallyanne wrote:
Gave this one a go
[ Image ]


Nice job Sallyanne, who is the lady?
gimper66 :bigthup

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:16 am  (#39) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 08, 2013
Posts: 1088
dinasset wrote:
gimper66 wrote:
[ Image ]

very nice, gimper66!
so nice, I played a little bit with your file

Attachment:
MODEL 02-dn.png

nice vignette :bigthup

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Awesome Feature Wall?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:19 am  (#40) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
sallyanne wrote:
Gave this one a go
[ Image ]

nice, Sally!
I played a little with your image, to my taste...
Attachment:
1831_feature wall sa-dn.jpg
1831_feature wall sa-dn.jpg [ 146.33 KiB | Viewed 2321 times ]

_________________
"Where am I ?"


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group