It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 3:21 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Where is my wavelet denoise filter?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:31 pm  (#21) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
Ok, thanks, i dont know how to compile. Oh well... :oops: :oops:

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Where is my wavelet denoise filter?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:35 pm  (#22) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: Feb 18, 2011
Posts: 4826
Location: Bendigo Vic. Australia
sorry Molly it's the best I can do, have you got any of the 3 Wavelet plugins

_________________
Image
No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Where is my wavelet denoise filter?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:26 am  (#23) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 06, 2013
Posts: 2663
Location: California
I have 1 wavelet plugin installed which is wavelet denoise. I am using Windows 7 64 bit. Where can I find the other 2 plugins?


Top
 Post subject: Re: Where is my wavelet denoise filter?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:44 am  (#24) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: Feb 18, 2011
Posts: 4826
Location: Bendigo Vic. Australia
Wavelet decompose Link Filters > Generic > Wavelet decompose ...
Wavelet sharpen Link Filters > Enhance> Wavelet sharpen ...

_________________
Image
No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.


Last edited by Graechan on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Post subject: Re: Where is my wavelet denoise filter?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:10 am  (#25) 
Offline
GimpChat Founder
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 5241
Location: Gimpville
molly wrote:
Ok, thanks, i dont know how to compile. Oh well... :oops: :oops:

Here is Wavelet-denoise for Linux_x64 - Compiled with Fedora.

Extract binary to plug-ins folder and start GIMP.

Filters/Enhance/Wavelet-denoise


Attachments:
File comment: Wavelet-denoise Linux_x64 Binary
wavelet-denoise-Linux_x64.zip [22.51 KiB]
Downloaded 103 times

_________________
“If you reach for the stars, you just might land on a decently sized hill.” - Stuart Hill
Top
 Post subject: Re: Where is my wavelet denoise filter?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:21 am  (#26) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 06, 2013
Posts: 2663
Location: California
Graechan wrote:
Wavelet decompose Link Filters > Generic > Wavelet decompose ...
Wavelet sharpen Link Filters > Enhance> Wavelet sharpen ...


Thanks Graechan.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Where is my wavelet denoise filter?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:01 am  (#27) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
Thank you Tux.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Where is my wavelet denoise filter?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:29 am  (#28) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
Graechan wrote:
sorry Molly it's the best I can do, have you got any of the 3 Wavelet plugins

no Graechan I don't. I only knew of the denoise one that I wanted for a long time. Someone here did a tutorial with it about a year or so ago and I was looking for it ever since. I guess it is quite an old plug-in.
Anyway, thanks guys.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Where is my wavelet denoise filter?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:29 am  (#29) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Mar 04, 2011
Posts: 2615
Remember that wavelet denoise is also in gmic.

A comparison of the options. Not a direct correlation between the two but close.

Image

Wavelet-denoise.exe is also included in this.http://sourceforge.net/projects/gimpextensions/

Same as the linux gimp-plugin-registry package, it contains too much. IMHO not a good idea to install it.
However, it does unpack by renaming it to .zip I used peazip to unzip this. A bit of a jumble but you can pick and choose what you want.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Where is my wavelet denoise filter?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:07 pm  (#30) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 10, 2014
Posts: 845
Just for yr info I found in my user folder a script (NON A PLUGIN) named "wavelet Decompose"
that I can run under Image
It was made by C.Traxler in 2009


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group