It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 3:56 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Why doesn't this script work?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:28 am  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
GIMP Version: 2.8.14
Operating System: Windows
GIMP Experience: Beginner Level



I dunno why but my exporting script I have installed in GIMP is acting silly. I don't know the exact name of the script but it exports all layers as .png

Image

Image




Thanks


~ God Bless ~


~ Moko

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Why doesn't this script work?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:15 am  (#2) 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 14222
Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 - 3.0, Win 11 PC.
I'm not sure which plugin you're using, but I use what's called Export_Layers_as_separate_PNGs.py by Kevin Payne and it work fine for me.
I've attached this plugin if you would like to try it, by swapping out the one you currently have for this one.
Attachment:
Export_Layers_as_separate_PNGs.zip [1.24 KiB]
Downloaded 152 times

_________________
Image
"A wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Why doesn't this script work?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:39 am  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
I just tried it Wallace and it works great. thanks

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Why doesn't this script work?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:31 pm  (#4) 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 14222
Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 - 3.0, Win 11 PC.
molly wrote:
I just tried it Wallace and it works great. thanks

:bigthup

_________________
Image
"A wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"
Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group