It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:36 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: It's now worth over $900 freaking million; darn; wish I lived....
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:58 pm  (#21) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16175
lylejk wrote:
Thanks Rod. Spent the better part of yesterday driving to Georgia and back (with my brother; he was off yesterday). We then saw Star Wars (been wanting to watch it but hadn't yet). Since I read every freaking spoiler out there (was going to just blow off watching the movie), I was not as excited as I would have been if I would have watched it the first day, but it was alright. I purchased breakfast and a lunch snack (before the movie) and my brother bought us tickets and even purchased a bucket of popcorn (he was wanting to buy a bucket for this year anyway; they give you free refills for the rest of the year (but only once per visit) and cokes. I was tired by the time I got home yesterday (very late afternoon; actually twilight), but now I don't have a zero percent chance of winning. lolol

:)

Sounds like you had a great time. I have yet to see the Star Wars movie. :bigthup Someday it will be on Netflix :lol. I like the idea of free popcorn and cokes for the year though!


Top
 Post subject: Re: It's now worth over $900 freaking million; darn; wish I lived....
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:19 pm  (#22) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12849
Rod wrote:
lylejk wrote:
.... I like the idea of free popcorn and cokes for the year though!


That would be cool too, Rod. lol

:)

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: It's now worth over $900 freaking million; darn; wish I lived....
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:50 pm  (#23) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12849
Well; some partial good news. I got a matching powerball number. I wonder how much the powerball by itself is worth? lol

:)

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: It's now worth over $900 freaking million; darn; wish I lived....
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:07 am  (#24) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16175
lylejk wrote:
Well; some partial good news. I got a matching powerball number. I wonder how much the powerball by itself is worth? lol

:)

4 bucks! I also matched the 10 with one powerball number. 3 peeps won the entire amount 400 mil each. Split that in half for gov taxes and you get 200 mil each. So where is the other 1 billion? Obamas pocket :lol


Top
 Post subject: Re: It's now worth over $900 freaking million; darn; wish I lived....
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:35 am  (#25) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
I'm just not interested in winning. Wouldn't know what to do with it.

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
 Post subject: Re: It's now worth over $900 freaking million; darn; wish I lived....
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:24 pm  (#26) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12849
Sorry O; just don't believe you. lol

Looks like you and me both were at least lucky enough to be able to peck at some of the cash, Rod, but, unlike you, I doubt I will ever collect mine since a 200 mile round trip would cost me more in gasoline (not to mention wear and tear) than the $4 bucks that I would collect. lol

Still, if my brother visits me, I'll give him the ticket or if I do visit him within the next 2 months (one of these scenarios will more than likely happen), my brother works in GA (30 miles from where he lives) so I'll give him the ticket then regardless. At least we won something in my family. lolol

:)

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: It's now worth over $900 freaking million; darn; wish I lived....
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:57 pm  (#27) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
Idk if this is the guy that won but if it is, it's worth a chance. https://twitter.com/bragg_erick

He's giving away his money. lol

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Top
 Post subject: Re: It's now worth over $900 freaking million; darn; wish I lived....
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:58 pm  (#28) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8473
Location: On the other side of your screen
I believe you O, I'm not interested in winning money either.
If it comes my way I won't say no but I won't actively go out and try to win it.

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group