It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 11:22 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 998 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 50  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Custom Fonts for 2026
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2026 4:02 am  (#81) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 09, 2023
Posts: 1805
Custom font 4022.
Image


Attachments:
Gimp_4022-CF.rar [3.29 MiB]
Downloaded 493 times
Gimp_4022-CF_1.rar [4.65 MiB]
Downloaded 501 times
Gimp_4022-CF_2.rar [3.39 MiB]
Downloaded 462 times
Top
 Post subject: Re: Custom Fonts for 2026
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2026 6:48 am  (#82) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16197
Thanks everyone for this years contributions! :bigthup
Loving that Pop-Corn font Alan. :)
Thanks for the newest Wobbler plug-in Skinnyhouse!

Issabella nice use of the long shadow filter. :hi5 :jumpclap

Caps only.

Image

Download here!


Top
 Post subject: Re: Custom Fonts for 2026
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2026 9:26 am  (#83) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14202
Location: Spain, Aragón
Thank you so much, Rod. :)
Skinnyhouse, I got the letter "G" and number "3" cut on the right because of Layer selection. It is after running the filter.
I don't know how to correct it (I've corrected both characters, to get the custom font).


Attachments:
Gimp_Wibbler_01_Little-Hearts_Issa.7z [3.79 MiB]
Downloaded 470 times
Gimp_Wibbler_01_Little-Hearts_Issa.jpg
Gimp_Wibbler_01_Little-Hearts_Issa.jpg [ 48.05 KiB | Viewed 15667 times ]

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.
Top
 Post subject: Re: Custom Fonts for 2026
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2026 12:59 pm  (#84) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Mar 14, 2023
Posts: 614
Location: Turkiye
Attachment:
Issabelle_font.png
Issabelle_font.png [ 340.02 KiB | Viewed 15660 times ]

Could the kind-hearted owner of this font please send the background image?


Top
 Post subject: Re: Custom Fonts for 2026
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2026 1:47 pm  (#85) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14202
Location: Spain, Aragón
I-m so sorry, D.J. I no longer have the image. I deleted it after creating the custom font.
It was quite a while ago, and I don't remember where I got it from either. But I'll remember it, and if I ever find it again, I'll send it to you.

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Custom Fonts for 2026
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2026 2:54 pm  (#86) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Mar 14, 2023
Posts: 614
Location: Turkiye
Issabella wrote:
I-m so sorry, D.J. I no longer have the image. I deleted it after creating the custom font.
It was quite a while ago, and I don't remember where I got it from either. But I'll remember it, and if I ever find it again, I'll send it to you.


Please don't tire yourself out, it's not that important, you already have so much to do, don't waste your time on this too.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Custom Fonts for 2026
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2026 3:19 pm  (#87) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 08, 2016
Posts: 2886
Location: East Midlands of England
Agree Rod (thanks btw) there seem to have been a lot of very different styles so far this year - a real pleasure to view; from popcorn to water splashes and everything in between.

Issa - don't suppose you could post the troublesome character paths that caused you problems - so I can try them out.

_________________
Image
"Let no one steal your dreams."
Paul Cookson

Custom Font Links
2.10 Tools
Character Paths
White Bases


Top
 Post subject: Re: Custom Fonts for 2026
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2026 2:32 am  (#88) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14202
Location: Spain, Aragón
Thank you so much, Skinnyhouse. I suppose I made any mistake while making the font char, but I can't see it.
Here you are.


Attachments:
Gimp_CHAR_Issa.xcf [233.22 KiB]
Downloaded 407 times

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.
Top
 Post subject: Re: Custom Fonts for 2026
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2026 4:10 am  (#89) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 08, 2016
Posts: 2886
Location: East Midlands of England
Have put solution to your issue on the Wibbler thread in case anyone else has this problem.
Thanks for reporting Issa.
:tyspin

_________________
Image
"Let no one steal your dreams."
Paul Cookson

Custom Font Links
2.10 Tools
Character Paths
White Bases


Top
 Post subject: Re: Custom Fonts for 2026
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2026 4:26 am  (#90) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 09, 2023
Posts: 1805
Custom font 4023.
Image


Attachments:
Gimp_4023-CF.rar [4.41 MiB]
Downloaded 471 times
Gimp_4023-CF_1.rar [5.61 MiB]
Downloaded 517 times
Gimp_4023-CF_2.rar [4.08 MiB]
Downloaded 467 times
Top
 Post subject: Re: Custom Fonts for 2026
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2026 4:51 am  (#91) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 08, 2016
Posts: 2886
Location: East Midlands of England
Download, unzip and re-assemble with Stitcher v0.3 (Gimp 2.10):

Attachment:
Prim.7z [3.85 MiB]
Downloaded 507 times


Attachment:
Prim_1.7z [2.26 MiB]
Downloaded 498 times


Image

Image

_________________
Image
"Let no one steal your dreams."
Paul Cookson

Custom Font Links
2.10 Tools
Character Paths
White Bases


Top
 Post subject: Re: Custom Fonts for 2026
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2026 3:08 am  (#92) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14202
Location: Spain, Aragón
:)


Attachments:
Tender-Blue-Shine-Font_Issa.jpg
Tender-Blue-Shine-Font_Issa.jpg [ 57.4 KiB | Viewed 15540 times ]

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.
Top
 Post subject: Re: Custom Fonts for 2026
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2026 3:10 am  (#93) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14202
Location: Spain, Aragón
:) Using Skinnyhouse's char font. :tyspin


Attachments:
Tender-Blue-Shine-Font_Issa.7z [4.77 MiB]
Downloaded 531 times
Tender-Blue-Shine-Font_Issa_1.xcf [5.05 MiB]
Downloaded 501 times
Tender-Blue-Shine-Font_Issa_2.xcf [3.92 MiB]
Downloaded 476 times

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.
Top
 Post subject: Re: Custom Fonts for 2026
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2026 3:11 am  (#94) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14202
Location: Spain, Aragón
:)


Attachments:
Gimp_FingerPaint_Issa_1.7z [4.53 MiB]
Downloaded 486 times
Gimp_FingerPaint_Issa.7z [4.21 MiB]
Downloaded 509 times
Gimp_FingerPaint_Issa.jpg
Gimp_FingerPaint_Issa.jpg [ 436.25 KiB | Viewed 15541 times ]

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.
Top
 Post subject: Re: Custom Fonts for 2026
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2026 5:28 am  (#95) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 09, 2023
Posts: 1805
Custom font 4024.
Image


Attachments:
Gimp_4024.rar [4.39 MiB]
Downloaded 494 times
Top
 Post subject: Re: Custom Fonts for 2026
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2026 5:44 am  (#96) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16197
Caps only.

Image

Download here!


Top
 Post subject: Re: Custom Fonts for 2026
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2026 11:34 am  (#97) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 08, 2016
Posts: 2886
Location: East Midlands of England
Tender blue Shine...

Image

_________________
Image
"Let no one steal your dreams."
Paul Cookson

Custom Font Links
2.10 Tools
Character Paths
White Bases


Top
 Post subject: Re: Custom Fonts for 2026
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2026 2:47 am  (#98) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14202
Location: Spain, Aragón
Thank you so much, Skinnyhouse. :hi5


Attachments:
Gimp_felt with Border_Issa.7z [2.66 MiB]
Downloaded 455 times
Gimp_felt with Border_Issa.jpg
Gimp_felt with Border_Issa.jpg [ 109.81 KiB | Viewed 15427 times ]

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.
Top
 Post subject: Re: Custom Fonts for 2026
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2026 3:31 am  (#99) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14202
Location: Spain, Aragón
:)


Attachments:
EasyUnder_chain stitch_Issa.7z [5.41 MiB]
Downloaded 519 times
EasyUnder_chain stitch_Issa.jpg
EasyUnder_chain stitch_Issa.jpg [ 171.88 KiB | Viewed 15422 times ]

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.
Top
 Post subject: Re: Custom Fonts for 2026
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2026 4:30 am  (#100) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 09, 2023
Posts: 1805
Custom font 4025.
Image


Attachments:
Gimp_4025.rar [3.92 MiB]
Downloaded 473 times
Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 998 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 50  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group