It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 11:53 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: [Solved] How do I use gradient in Gimp-2.7.x?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:15 am  (#21) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12850
This is what I needed the fade option for Rod (have to change repeat options for brush too). Sad that this basic feature is no longer a part of GIMP so I had to create the preset based on RobA's tut. :)


Attachments:
fakewormbait.png
fakewormbait.png [ 67.5 KiB | Viewed 784 times ]

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image
Top
 Post subject: Re: [Solved] How do I use gradient in Gimp-2.7.x?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:21 am  (#22) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16180
lylejk wrote:
This is what I needed the fade option for Rod (have to change repeat options for brush too). Sad that this basic feature is no longer a part of GIMP so I had to create the preset based on RobA's tut. :)


I know. It was so much easier to tick the paint with gradient button. :lol
Maybe we can talk them into bringing it back in Gimp-2.10?


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group