It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:22 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: install ufraw in gimp 2.6 ubuntu meerkat
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:15 am  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Oct 31, 2011
Posts: 112
GIMP Version: 2.6.11
Operating System: Linux
OS Version: meerkat
GIMP Experience: Beginner Level

List any relevant plug-ins or scripts:
ufraw



Hi,

Could you guys help me to install ufraw in gimp 2.6 in ubuntu meerkat? I have tried using software sources and debian package (which I download from here: http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=ufraw). But it always results in error message:

Quote:
The action would require the installation of packages from not authenticated sources.


Can anyone helps? Thanx


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: install ufraw in gimp 2.6 ubuntu meerkat
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:25 am  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
I don't have ubuntu. I have Fedora 17 and using the add and remove find box, I see that it is on my repository list.

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: install ufraw in gimp 2.6 ubuntu meerkat
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:31 pm  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Dec 27, 2012
Posts: 393
Location: England
I'm using Linux Mint and installed UFRaw via the Synaptic Package Manager.
Also there's a long list at the sourceforge site for the different operating systems http://ufraw.sourceforge.net/Install.html

_________________
Image

DeviantArt gallery


Top
 Post subject: Re: install ufraw in gimp 2.6 ubuntu meerkat
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:50 am  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Oct 31, 2011
Posts: 112
Hi Molly,

Thanx for your answer. In ubuntu, there is "ubuntu software center", which is approximately similar to what you show me. But if I try to install from there, the error message appears.

molly wrote:
I don't have ubuntu. I have Fedora 17 and using the add and remove find box, I see that it is on my repository list.

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: install ufraw in gimp 2.6 ubuntu meerkat
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:51 am  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Oct 31, 2011
Posts: 112
Hi,

Thanx from your answer. I have tried to install from there, but the error message appears.

Caz wrote:
I'm using Linux Mint and installed UFRaw via the Synaptic Package Manager.
Also there's a long list at the sourceforge site for the different operating systems http://ufraw.sourceforge.net/Install.html


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group