It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 6:25 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: G'MIC 1.5.6.0 released !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:53 pm  (#21) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Feb 22, 2012
Posts: 295
Location: Germany
Here gmic_gimp for Win64.
The command line tool is too big to post here (max 5MB)
I don't know, whether it works, for me it seems to work perfectly but I din't check all filters :-)


Attachments:
gmic_gimp_Win64.zip [1.68 MiB]
Downloaded 117 times
Top
 Post subject: Re: G'MIC 1.5.6.0 released !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:39 pm  (#22) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Sep 24, 2012
Posts: 275
Location: Scotland
Hmm that crashes for me on loading gimp... perhaps it needs different .dll versions from the one I have?


Top
 Post subject: Re: G'MIC 1.5.6.0 released !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:42 pm  (#23) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: May 09, 2012
Posts: 914
http://www.aljacom.com/~gmic/
(gmic-beta_full_64bits_win.zip)


Top
 Post subject: Re: G'MIC 1.5.6.0 released !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:46 pm  (#24) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Sep 24, 2012
Posts: 275
Location: Scotland
samj! Can you please tell me how you do this? It would be really great to know the build setup... if you could take the time to tell me I'll put it on the gmic wiki.

*Edit* I see you have some pages in French, I will try to read them!


Top
 Post subject: Re: G'MIC 1.5.6.0 released !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:01 pm  (#25) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Feb 22, 2012
Posts: 295
Location: Germany
@garagecoder:
I don't know. Without error message, it is hard to say.


Top
 Post subject: Re: G'MIC 1.5.6.0 released !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:05 pm  (#26) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Sep 24, 2012
Posts: 275
Location: Scotland
OK with the dlls samj version includes, onkel your version also works. Can you tell me the build environment?

By the way, thankyou samj!


Top
 Post subject: Re: G'MIC 1.5.6.0 released !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:06 pm  (#27) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: May 09, 2012
Posts: 914
@Garagecoder

Do not translate my documents, there are old.
The compilation is the same as it is on Linux.
For a compilation method you can visit the website of Partha.
The list of libraries is in the file "makefile".
To compile G'MIC: make windows
To compile Gimp plugin: make gimp


Top
 Post subject: Re: G'MIC 1.5.6.0 released !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:09 pm  (#28) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Feb 22, 2012
Posts: 295
Location: Germany
It is Mingw64 with Vista 64. Hmm, what other infos of my build environment do you want to know?
I think gcc version is 4.6.1, but I made some experiments with gcc 4.8.0, but there are too much differences...
I made some more optimizations, so maybe, my build is a little tickle faster than Samjs, but maybe less accurate, I don't
know.


Top
 Post subject: Re: G'MIC 1.5.6.0 released !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:13 pm  (#29) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 03, 2011
Posts: 1656
I will receive soon a new laptop with a 64bits CPU and Windows8, I'll try to set up the environment to build the plug-in (as I did on Win32).


Top
 Post subject: Re: G'MIC 1.5.6.0 released !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:19 pm  (#30) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Sep 24, 2012
Posts: 275
Location: Scotland
Ronounours wrote:
I will receive soon a new laptop with a 64bits CPU and Windows8, I'll try to set up the environment to build the plug-in (as I did on Win32).


Ah this is good news :yup

Thanks Onkel I will try this out at some point so I can update the wiki :)


Top
 Post subject: Re: G'MIC 1.5.6.0 released !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:24 pm  (#31) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: May 09, 2012
Posts: 914
@Onkel Hatti

Your compilation works on my 64-bit version of Gimp 2.8 Sourceforge :)
After a few tests the speeds are the same.


Top
 Post subject: Re: G'MIC 1.5.6.0 released !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:30 pm  (#32) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: May 09, 2012
Posts: 914
@Garagecoder

I use mingw64 - GCC 4.7.2


Top
 Post subject: Re: G'MIC 1.5.6.0 released !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:50 pm  (#33) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Sep 24, 2012
Posts: 275
Location: Scotland
OK thanks Onkel and samj :tyspin


Top
 Post subject: Re: G'MIC 1.5.6.0 released !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:00 pm  (#34) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Sep 24, 2012
Posts: 275
Location: Scotland
Does anyone know what happened to the "custom code" filters under various? I don't seem to have it now :cry

edit: Wait, it's there in Onkel's version! samj I think some of the filters are missing in yours, it's as if it has only the default stuff...


Last edited by garagecoder on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Post subject: Re: G'MIC 1.5.6.0 released !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:03 pm  (#35) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 03, 2011
Posts: 1656
How strange is that ! How many filters do you have GC ? (I've 475 filters available with the default install).


Top
 Post subject: Re: G'MIC 1.5.6.0 released !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:05 pm  (#36) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Sep 24, 2012
Posts: 275
Location: Scotland
Yes it's fine now, I use the dlls from samj but the exe from Onkel :D


Top
 Post subject: Re: G'MIC 1.5.6.0 released !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:24 pm  (#37) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: May 09, 2012
Posts: 914
@Garagecoder

The version is 1.5.6.1 beta with 475 filters.


Top
 Post subject: Re: G'MIC 1.5.6.0 released !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:32 pm  (#38) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Sep 24, 2012
Posts: 275
Location: Scotland
When I use your exe samj, I have 205 filters. It does say 1.5.6.1 (beta) at the top, but the update function seems to be the old method - it tries to download the individual source filter files. When I copy in Onkel's exe I then have 489 (because of some test filters of my own).

edit: I've also just noticed odd behaviour with the progress bar (in both versions), now when I run a filter the bar goes instantly to 100% and sticks there until complete. I even updated gimp to 2.8.4 just to be sure and it's the same.


Last edited by garagecoder on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Post subject: Re: G'MIC 1.5.6.0 released !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:42 pm  (#39) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: May 09, 2012
Posts: 914
@Garagecoder


Attachments:
test.png
test.png [ 96.25 KiB | Viewed 1856 times ]
Top
 Post subject: Re: G'MIC 1.5.6.0 released !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:47 pm  (#40) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Sep 24, 2012
Posts: 275
Location: Scotland
I don't doubt that you are seeing 475, what I suspect is your version is picking them up from older .gmic filter files! Still not sure what's going on with the progress bar either :?

Sorry I just seem to be a troublemaker these days :roll:


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group