Open a file and set your canvas size
Create an image or do whatever you want for your animation (in this case I made GIMP text using brush)
Make at least 3 layers but you can add more if you want (use the copy/duplicate layer if you want to work with the same text)
Use the Fuzzy Select to edit
Edit the text as you want (I used gradient for this)
Before you save it be sure to know where you will save the file
Save as *.xcf so it can still have the gimp layers (you can do this to edit it again)
Export as *.gif (GIF Image)
Click the "As
animation" (there are other options but that depends on how you use it)
Anyone know how I can set a different duration for each layer? I only have a fixed time for that and I want layer 1 to be 2000 milliseconds and 4000 ms for layer 2.
