wirra wrote:
Hi dinasset,
Thanks for your reply.
1. I have the correct version of layerfx.py as per Graechan's post #67
2. I have tried a number of images with the same result. I have done some testing with an image where I resized the image and ran the script ie.
from my camera 3648*2736 - script did not work
rescaled to 3600*2700 - script did not work
rescaled to 3400*2550 - script did not work
rescaled to 3300*2475 - script did not work
rescaled to 3299*2474 - script worked
rescaled to 3250*2438 - script worked
smaller values all worked
It seems 3300px is the magic number where the script failed to finish.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Bob
OK, Bob.
I did some investigation.
It looks I have a version of the plug-in which is identical to the one available under Gimp-chat EXCEPT that it has the limit for that parameter set to 1000 instead of 65.
I'm sure I didn't make that change, probably at the moment when I downloaded it, that was the limit (1000).
Anyhow:
I modified my script to check that value BEFORE calling the plug-in to avoid the error.
I attach here the zipped file of this amended version.
Download, unzip and replace the one you have now.
(btw: the problem occurs whenever the value (width/50) is greater than 65, i.d. as you said when width is 3300 or grater)
Let me know